Quimper, Brittany
Featured Not resolved

I have ordered an orchid for my girlfriend on May 21, 2014.She received the orchid on time but I later saw that she received a different color orchid.

I have immediately written to telefleurs.fr and asked them to correct their mistake. They didn't accept their mistake and take any action. If you see in the attached photo, you will see the difference: the colors, the number of the body...

I only expect them to change the orchid with the right one, not much!!!

They cheat people by showing a different photo.I will keep trying all the legal channels to prevent till they take an action!!!

Had an Experience with Telefleurs?

Comments

Annon

You got what you ordered!Flowers are living, they aren't going to be 100% the same shade plant to plant.

If you wanted that, should have bought some fake ones.

Did the recipient say they were hideous?Perhaps you are ruining the nice experience of receiving flowers by being so anal about the slight shade variation.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #824310

Are you like an *** or something?

Those flowers look exactly the same

izzy
to Anonymous Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey #824404

You can compare on the website.I am not an ***

The one ordered