Telefleurs.fr send different flowers than they show
I have ordered an orchid for my girlfriend on May 21, 2014.She received the orchid on time but I later saw that she received a different color orchid.
I have immediately written to telefleurs.fr and asked them to correct their mistake. They didn't accept their mistake and take any action. If you see in the attached photo, you will see the difference: the colors, the number of the body...
I only expect them to change the orchid with the right one, not much!!!
They cheat people by showing a different photo.I will keep trying all the legal channels to prevent till they take an action!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1. Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as..."
- "Ordered a Valentines floral arrangement for my only daughter in college. Paid almost 100 dollars for what I THOUGHT I was buying. An upgrade to their online advertised 'BEST' arrangement..."
- "The following is a copy of my review/complaint to "From You Flowers." My first comments disappeared before I could submit them. So, I will do it again. I ordered the "Sugar &..."
- "I signed up, and before putting my picture, he refused because I am a woman of 40 years divorced with two children. This is discrimination. they refuse to respond to..."
- "I have ordered an orchid for my girlfriend on May 21, 2014. She received the orchid on time but I later saw that she received a different color orchid. I..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."