Javerdat, Limousin
2.0

Ordered flowers form UK to be delivered for 100th birthday in France 23 Nov.

Not delivered.

Email 24 Nov to say florist closed.

Emailed back to say still wanted flowers delivered.

Response - ' will deliver 25 Nov' ( Now 2 days late).

Arrived to see the person flowers sent to 28 Nov ( 6 days late now) - guess what no flowers!

Emailed twice 29 Nov - no response.

Phoned 1 Dec - told 'Problem is that the florist didn't have a telephone number to check before they made the delivery ( They, well Telefleurs, did and it's on the confirmation) I will sort it personally and call you tomorrow to confirm.'

No call on 2 Dec. And, no flowers.

Phoned 3 Dec. 'We don't have a florist in the area' when asked how their colleague could have sent the order to a florist who didn't exist the story changed - the florist is apparently to blame. Colleague who was going to call me suddenly taken ill so that's why no call back....and obviously no one else could possibly pick the issue up.

Delivery now arranged for this afternoon so they say - 9 days late.

In short I have found this company to be incompetent, dishonest and totally devoid of any level of customer service. If you want to mark an occasion then avoid this company like the plague - wish I'd read the reviews before I trusted them.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver the order as ordered and add a further bouquet from them as an apology to the recipient ( 100th birthday - bit of a biggy). I wouldn't mind an apology either although that's not the point - the late delivery is the issue.

I liked: Ease of ordering.

I didn't like: Late delivery, Incompetence, Lack of response to emails, Failure to call when promised.

Comments